Saturday 2 November 2013

Western European buildings


I got sidetracked whilst finishing my Babylon buildings and finished these very nice Miniature Building Authority buildings. The buildings come pre painted and are finished pretty well but I wanted to add more character and ensure they would be long lasting. The buildings are based on MDF boards with added resin walls and rubble piles around the walls. This is the table I set up to play today.

                           


                                                                  


                                          



               

                                          











2 comments:

  1. Yeah I can't stress enough at how detailed your gear is Scott. Simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, I like to play on a realistic looking table.

    ReplyDelete