Saturday 23 November 2013

Babylon terrain

Finally have gotten around to taking some table shots of all my finished Babylon terrain. I did the boards and river sections up several years ago for a Sudan demo game. I have since sold all the Sudan figures but have kept the buildings and terrain. The Miniature Building Authority pieces have all been placed on MDF and have had walls, doors, flock and tufts added to create a period fell. The trees are a bit glossy and require repainting but I haven't gotten around to that yet. 

I need to finish my Allied landing craft and scratch built gunboat to really add to the games. 

                         M. 



                    MBA Trading post piece, jetty and boats. I need to finish my Dhows.

            

       

                                             MBA Mosque with three added courtyards

              




        

   Another view of the Mosque. Awnings on the garage building are paper and cocktails sticks, I need     to do a load more as the brighten up the table.

            











3 comments: