The table took a month to complete but there is work still to do on detailing and accompanying playing pieces such as the trains.
First up are some work in progress shots.
Basic design of platforms and railway line locations
I couldn't decide how to represent the platform tiles so I decided to scribe them onto the MDF using a sharp and very strong hobby blade. I took ages and tried my patience but the effort was worth it.
Scribed tiles after a dark grey spray paint anf then several coats of a lighter gray applied with the airbrush.
Platforms complete and tracks glued down, next ballast and ground cover.
Table basically finished awaiting some small details.
First game on the tanle and first game of Dust Battlefield which Terry and I enjoyed and then discussed on episode 3 of our Dust Podcast 'Dingos in the Dust'.