Thursday 30 July 2015

Gencon 2015

Haven't posted anything for awhile but Terry and I will be doing more Podcasts very soon as my enthusiasm has returned with vigour after the hopefully positive settlement of the KS debacle. Met Paolo today and will ask some questions about the direction of Dust and the future of my favourite game. I am of course here at Gencon and will be playing in the Warfare comp. tomorrow and will get my butt kicked like usual. Saw the new pre painted Dust starter sets today and I think I need to grab the Mercenary set.


 

4 comments:

  1. "Hopefully positive"?
    You have not read the KS updates 111-113, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that new podcasts are coming, as I've been a bit "late to the party". I'm just beginning to enjoy Dust Tactics/Battlefield/Warfare and was pleased to find a Dust podcast that had posted a new episode since 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am also a late-comer to Dust, although very familiar with SotR, Incursion, etc. Picked up an old Tactics starter set, and having a ball painting up my first Luther. I hope you'll be posting more articles this year; your blog is excellent, filled with brilliant ideas and inspiration. Thanks for sharing your efforts with the wargaming world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys just been a bit distracted by other projects and school however I have lots of new stuff that I am working on and will be sharing this year. Dust has gone through a bit of a hiatus here but a few new guys have come on board and it looks good for the future.

    ReplyDelete